Gift Certificate: Private Segway Tour: Wharf & Hills of San Francisco
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code: VIPWharfGift
Personal tour guide for your party.
Wharf, Waterfront, Little Italy and Hills of SF Tour in one amazing guided tour. 3 hour
experience that includes extra time for riding.
Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos. Hills section of route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability.
- Cruise through Aquatic Park and to the end of Municipal
- See the San Francisco Maritime National Historical
Park, great views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and unbelievable
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill - the affluent
residential neighborhood’s name goes back to the Gold Rush-era when
settlers discovered a small Russian cemetery at the top of the hill. Enjoy
sweeping views of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge, and the San
- Peek down Hidden Stairways and Paths
- See some of San Francisco’s 350 hidden stairways and
- Climb past the Cable Cars to the peak of Lombard
Street, the “Crookedest” street in the world
- Ride down the world’s most famous “crookedest street,”
then cruise toward North Beach down the slopes of Telegraph Hill.
- Explore North Beach - the city’s most European
neighborhood, with a predominantly Italian flavor. Recently honored as one
of the 10 great neighborhoods in the country!
- Stop and see Saints Peter and Paul Church in Washington
Square Park, the center of Little Italy.
- Pier 39: home to San Francisco’s famous sea lions and
is one of the top tourist attractions in the nation.
- Glide past the Historic Wharf Fishing Fleet
- See and smell the ocean as we scoot back to the
the route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability and guest safety.
We want every guest to have a safe experience. Route changes are at the
discretion of the tour guide or manager. The tour will still proceed for
full 3 hours of activity time.