Wharf, Waterfront and Little Italy Segway Tour
- Dauer : 2 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: San Francisco, California
- Produkt-Code : WharfTour
The San Francisco Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour is the most sensational way to see the City by the Bay. You will love gliding through the waterfront on our New Fleet of Segway i2's Human Transporter - with Lean Steer. This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and along Fisherman’s Wharf. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and Segway is the answer!
The Segway Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 20-40 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Tours are limited to ten riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly Segway, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. An added benefit for the environment is a few less tour buses on the city streets each day.