San Francisco Jeep Tours - Sundown or Night Private Jeep Charter
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Product code: SF-Jeep-Tours-PVT-Night-Charter
See the San Francisco sights you want to see and see them at a pace that suits your group. Your friends and family can cover more ground in a Jeep than they ever could on foot. Climb San Francisco’s tallest hills in this open air vehicle! Marvel at the sparkling San Francisco Bay and city skyline, enjoy the sights and smells of Fisherman’s Wharf, the sparkling waterfront, and grandeur of the Bay Bridge Light show. Your experienced, entertaining tour guide narrates your 2 or 3-hour excursion, stopping often for Instagram-worthy photos!
The San Francisco Jeep Tours - City Lights Night Tour is the most excellent way to explore San Francisco in the evening. You will love zipping around the city in one of our open air Jeeps. This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on fun loop around San Francisco as you enjoy the some of our iconic sites. Keep your camera in hand along the way as you pass some of the most beautiful architecture and famous landmarks San Francisco has to offer.
Your tour guide picks you up in Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf. Private tours are perfect for five riders per Jeep (6 guests are ok with group that includes children and adults). Larger groups can rent multiple Jeeps to cruise around together.
City Lights Night Tour highlights include:
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Maritime Park and Historic Ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Marina Green with views of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay
- Views of the Golden Gate Bridge from Crissy Field
- The Palace of Fine Arts
- Marina District
- City Hall, Davies Symphony Hall, War Memorial Opera House, Asian Art Museum
- Union Square
- Dragon’s Gate and Chinatown
- Jackson Square Historic District
- Transamerica Pyramid, Embarcadero Center, and Financial District
- Ferry Building and Embarcadero
- Exploratorium and Cruise Ship Terminal
- Broadway Street and Tunnel
- Lombard Street - the crookedest street (depending on traffic conditions)
- North Beach Little Italy and Washington Square Park
- Coit Tower and Telegraph Hill
- Pier 39 and Ferry Arch at Pier 41
Warm blanket for those chilly evenings
Fully narrated tour
We travel past but do not enter museums and attractions.
Driver gratuity is optional
757 Beach Street San Francisco Ca 94109 Jeep tours start from Umbrella Alley in Fisheman's Wharf.
Cross Street is Hyde St. Look for a Wells Fargo ATM at entrance to the driveway.
Give your small group a tailor-made sightseeing experience in San Francisco. This is the ultimate insider tour for small groups. Explore the road less traveled and go where buses never dare--off the beaten track! Ride an amazing vehicle that conquers San Francisco’s famous hills and delivers breathtaking views! A delightfully narrated, fully guided experience. Climb Lombard Street, learn about dungeness crab at Fisherman’s Wharf, and explore the Embarcadero waterfront.
Know Before You Book
Private Tours are conducted in English.
Private Tours can accommodate five adult riders per Jeep. 6 guests are ok with group that includes children and adults.
Private Tours are fully refundable if the reservation is canceled no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour date and time. No-shows are charged in full.
Please arrive AT LEAST 10 minutes prior to your scheduled private tour time. If you are late or a no show, you will lose your reservation and no refund or reschedule will be issued.
Ages 3 and older are welcome on our private tours but child and booster seats are not provided.
We cannot accommodate wheelchair, walker, luggage, or stroller storage aboard the Tuk Tuk.
Please call san Francisco Jeep Tours at 415-851-9190 for any questions about your tour.
We are closed December 25 & January 1.
Know Before You Go
Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing.
Please leave bulky backpacks at home. All personal items must be stored in your lap.
We reserve the right to change the size or routing of the tour to meet demands for that specific day. Tours run in fog and light rain.