Holiday Lights and Sites Lucky Tuk Tuk San Francisco Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code: Tuk-Tuk-Holiday-Lights
For one month only, see San Francisco at its seasonal best! Feast your eyes on the festive lights and drink in some holiday cheer on board our delightful electric vehicles! Getting in the holiday spirit comes naturally as you view the beautifully adorned trees, parks, bridges, and buildings throughout the city. Even the cable cars are festooned with lights!
Our 2-hour Holiday Lights outings include yummy hot chocolate, candy canes, fuzzy Santa hats and plenty of sing-along holiday karaoke tunes on board.
Your tour begins at Fisherman’s Wharf, snakes along the waterfront and heads to Marina Boulevard, where you’ll see breathtaking views of the glittering Golden Gate Bridge. Then it’s on to the Palace of Fine Arts, then up to the incredible Union Street Fantasy of Lights.
At Union Square, the center of the San Francisco’s festivities, witness for yourself why Macy's spectacular window decorations have become so famous! We then head up to Nob Hill, stopping at the Fairmont Hotel to check out their winter wonderland lobby and completely edible two-story gingerbread house (actual house-sized!).
From there, the tour takes you to City Hall, where its exterior glows red and green to celebrate the season. Then, at the Embarcadero, savor (and photograph!) the Bay Bridge light show. San Francisco has a gift for you: the buildings at the Embarcadero Center are outlined in twinkling lights like giant presents!Check out the massive Christmas tree at PIER 39 before arriving back in Fisherman’s Wharf.
Your holiday tour guide picks you up in Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf. Tours are limited to five riders per Tuk Tuk (6 guests OK with group that includes children and adults). Larger groups can reserve multiple Tuk Tuks to cruise around together.
Holiday Lights and Sites highlights include:
- Start in Fisherman’s Wharf and pass by lighted boats in the harbor
- STOP at Ghirardelli Square’s Christmas Tree and holiday displays
- Marina houses and sailboats lit for the holidays
- STOP at Crissy Field to take in the glittering Golden Gate Bridge and SF Bay
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Union Street Fantasy of Lights displays
- City Hall colorful lighting for the holidays and Civic Center’s Holiday Tree, Winter Park and Ice rink
- Union Square’s Iconic tree, Ice skating rink plus Macy's famous decorations
- Through Dragon Gate and through Chinatown
- Climb California Street alongside decorated Cable Cars to Nob Hill
- STOP at Fairmont Hotel’s to walk through the two-story gingerbread house inside the decorated lobby
- STOP at the Ferry Building to take in the Bay Lights show on the Bay Bridge and view the Embarcadero Center’ four buildings outlined in 17,000 lights
- Embarcadero- Exploratorium Light sculpture, views of Coit Tower lit for the holidays
- North Beach and Washington Square Park
- Christmas Tree at Pier 39 comes to life with hourly tree lightings synchronized to holiday music and a kaleidoscope of swirling color.
- Ending back in Fisherman’s Wharf enjoying the crab wheel sign decorated for the holidays.
2-hour fully guided tour lead by entertaining storytelling guides
Yummy hot chocolate (cocoa), candy canes, fuzzy Santa hats and plenty of sing-along holiday karaoke tunes on board
Heated seats and warm blankets for those chilly nights
Five riders per Tuk Tuk (6 guests ok with group that includes children and adults)
Lots of "Instagram worthy" stops
We travel past but do not enter museums and attractions.
Driver gratuity is optional.
Meals not included
No service animals
Tour Start Location and Times:
Fisherman's Wharf (Jefferson St. and Taylor St, near Fisherman’s Wharf sign) nightly at 7:30 pm. Wait at the passenger zone on Taylor St. in front of Applebee’s. Jefferson St & Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
San Francisco is never more beautiful than it is during the holidays. Everything from cable cars to buildings to boats is festooned in festive lights! Seeing the city’s seasonal best from a Tuk Tuk guarantees the best possible views of all the glittering splendor! This little modern-day rickshaw gets you closer to spectacular sights such as the Ghirardelli Square Christmas Tree, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Bay Lights Show from the Ferry Building, and Coit Tower lit up for the holidays, to name just a few. Get into some holiday karaoke while you imbibe some holiday cheer during this two-hour, fully guided tour conducted by our highly entertaining guides!
Know Before You Book
- Tours are conducted in English.
- Tours are limited to five riders per Tuk Tuk (6 guests OK with group that includes children and adults).
- Ages 3 and 4 permitted only when family reserves entire Tuk Tuk for a private group tour.
- Tours are fully refundable if the reservation is canceled no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour date and time. No-shows are charged in full.
- Child and booster seats are not provided. No children seated in laps.
- No service animals.
- We cannot accommodate wheelchair, walker, luggage, or stroller storage aboard the Tuk Tuk.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Our drivers leave from the pick-up locations at the designated pick-up time and cannot wait for late groups. If you are late, you will lose your reservation, and no refund or reschedule will be issued. No exceptions.
- Closed December 25th
Know Before You Go
Bring an extra layer of warm, wind-resistant clothing /and or rain gear. The sides of the Tuk Tuk are open and we will operate in light rain.
Please leave bulky backpacks at home. All personal items must be stored in your lap.
We reserve the right to change the size or routing of the tour to meet demands for that specific day. Tours run in fog and light rain. If seasonal fog or rainy weather obscures the view, tour routes may be altered.
We cannot accommodate wheelchair, walker, luggage, or stroller storage aboard the Tuk Tuk.