Electric Scooter Waterfront 1.5 Hour Tour to Fort Point
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code: 1.5ScooterTour
San Francisco has gone electric scooter crazy and we have the most kick butt scooters available. Jump on and blast off with our 1.5 Hour Electric Scooter Tour that wheels through Fisherman’s Wharf and then out to the SF Bay waterfront. Guests enjoy great views of San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and the City Skyline. After a brief recap session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore San Francisco’s Waterfront for approximately 1.5 hours. Tours are limited to 10 riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your experience through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are perfect for Instagram and Snapchat – so don’t forget your phone.
- Start near the Cable Car turn-around
- Cruise by National Maritime Museum
- Ride through Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- See Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Lean about Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge along the bay trail
- Stop at Wave Organ and Warming Hut on way to Bridge
- Stop at base of North tower of Golden Gate Bridge at historic Fort Point
- Time allowing a circle back to Fisherman's Wharf sign and Dungeness Crab Stands
NOTE: Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions. Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.