Electric Scooter Tour to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Varighet: 150 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: San Francisco, California
- Produktkode: 2.5HourScooterTour
The San Francisco Ride to the Bridge Scooter Tour is the most sensational way to see the City by the Bay. You will love gliding through the waterfront on our New Fleet of electric scooters. This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and to the Golden Gate Bridge. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and an electric scooter is the answer!
The Scooter Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a brief training session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for three hours. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for Instagram perfect photos - so don't forget your phone.
- Start in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf near the Cable Car turnaround
- Cruise by Ghirardelli Square – home of delicious chocolate
- Ride onto Municipal Pier in Aquatic Park
- See the Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Scoot west towards Crissy Field and through the Marina Green
- Spectacular views of SF Bay, Alcatraz Island and a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Make stops at the Warming Hut and Fort Point under the Bridge
- Snap pics at the Palace of Fine Arts
- Return loop through the Marina District and the Presidio with a stop to see Yoda at Lucas Arts (time allowing)
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly scooter, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. An added benefit for the environment is a few less tour buses on the city streets each day. Note: Scooter tour is not allowed on the bridge sidewalks.