Combo Pack: Golden Gate Park Segway Tour PLUS Advanced Hills and Crooked Street Segway Tour
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code : ComboParkandAdvancedHills
Buy two tours and save $15! This combo pack includes our Golden Gate Park Segway Tour and our Advanced Hills & Crooked Street Segway Tour. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and Segway is the answer!
HOW IT WORKS:
Book your Golden Gate Park Segway Tour date and time when you checkout. You will receive an immediate email confirmation of the 1st tour and one of our reservation staff members will contact you to schedule your Advanced Hills & Crooked Street Segway Tour.
GOLDEN GATE PARK TOUR ITINERARY:
The Golden Gate Park Segway Tour is the most sensational way to see this 1000+ acre park! You will love gliding through Golden Gate Park on our New Fleet of Segway i2's Human Transporter - with Lean Steer. This fully narrated journey will take you to the Park's best views and hidden locations while our professional guides provide you with the history and tales of this oasis in the city. A combination of designated trails, bike paths, and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the Park. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour.
- The de Young Museum
- The California Academy of Science
- The Music Concourse & Temple of Music
- Lily Pond, Fern Grotto and Storybook Cross
- The Historic Carousel & The Lawn Bowling Courts
- The National Aids Memorial
- Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake & Strawberry Hill
- The Rose, Rhododendron & The Dalihia Gardens
- The Japanese Tea Garden, The Conservatory of Flowers & Botanical Gardens
ADVANCED HILLS AND CROOKED STREET TOUR ITINERARY:
The answer to riders' number one request, "Can we ride down the crookedest street?” is “Yes, you can!” Challenge yourself on this exhilarating fully narrated advanced tour, designed for guests with prior experience riding an i2 Segway. The tour scoots up Russian Hill, eases down the world’s “crookedest” street, explores North Beach / Little Italy, and glides along the waterfront. This new Advanced Rider Segway Tour incorporates more riding, bigger hills and a bit less historical narration than our standard tours. Our advanced tours do not provide beginner Segway training so previous experience is required. After you complete your Golden Gate Park Segway Tour you will be qualified for this tour. Your fully narrated tour will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay from the hills of the city.
- Cruise through Aquatic Park and to the end of Municipal Pier
- See the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, great views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and unbelievable bay vistas.
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- The affluent residential neighborhood's name goes back to the Gold Rush-era when settlers discovered a small Russian cemetery at the top of the hill. Enjoy sweeping views of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge, and the San Francisco Bay.
- Peek down Hidden Stairways and Paths
- See some of San Francisco’s 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian-only lanes.
- Climb past the Cable Cars to the peak of Lombard Street, the “Crookedest” street in the world
- Ride down the world’s most famous “crookedest street,” then cruise toward North Beach down the slopes of Telegraph Hill.
- Explore North Beach
- North Beach is the city’s most European neighborhood, with a predominantly Italian flavor. Recently honored as one of the 10 great neighborhoods in the country!
- Stop and see Saints Peter and Paul Church in Washington Square Park, the center of Little Italy.
- Return to the waterfront near Pier 39
- Pier 39 is home to San Francisco’s famous sea lions and is one of the top tourist attractions in the nation.
- Glide past the Historic Wharf Fishing Fleet
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly Segway, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. An added benefit for the environment is a few less tour buses on the city streets each day.