Combo Pack: Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour PLUS Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Product code : ComboWharfandAdvancedPark
Buy two tours and save $15! This combo pack includes our Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour and our Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway Tour. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and Segway is the answer!
HOW IT WORKS:
Book your Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour date and time when you checkout. You will receive an immediate email confirmation of the 1st tour and one of our reservation staff members will contact you to schedule your Advanced Golden Gate Park Segway Tour.
WHARF AND WATERFRONT TOUR DETAILS:
This Segway Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 40 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Tours are limited to ten riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
ADVANCED GOLDEN GATE PARK TOUR DETAILS:
This Segway Tour route covers the Eastern portion of this 1000+ acre park! Our Advanced tours are for guests who already know how to ride segways. After you complete your Wharf and Waterfront tour you will be more than qualified for this tour. Explore 8 miles of the Eastern part of the park which covers both famous landmarks and hidden and less explored areas. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour.
- The de Young Museum
- The California Academy of Science
- The Music Concourse & Temple of Music
- Lily Pond, Fern Grotto and Storybook Cross
- The Historic Carousel & The Lawn Bowling Courts
- The National Aids Memorial
- Shakespeare Garden, Stow Lake & Strawberry Hill
- The Rose, Rhododendron & The Dalihia Gardens
- The Japanese Tea Garden, The Conservatory of Flowers & Botanical Gardens
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly Segway, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. An added benefit for the environment is a few less tour buses on the city streets each day.
After receipt of the 2nd tour confirmation email there are 3 ways to reserve your tour using the provided voucher numbers:
1. Call (415) 474-3130. Reserve by phone between the hours of 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM daily.
2. Redeem online at http://electrictourcompany.com/segway/san-francisco-advanced-rider-golden-gate-park-segway-tour. Choose the date and time you wish to schedule and click "Book Now". During checkout enter your Voucher code(s) and select "Use voucher."
3. Email us at email@example.com. Send a reservation request by email including your contact information and voucher numbers along with the date and time you would like to schedule your 2nd tour.